FILLFOAM™ IS IDEAL FOR ANY VOID FILLING APPLICATIONS. PUMPED AT FULL VOLUME, FILLFOAM DOES NOT LOSE VOLUME WHEN PUMPED IN CONFINEMENT.
Without the bi-product of heat, FillFoam is a safe and fast way to fill voids and cavities quickly and with limited access. Unlike Polyurethane that is ‘blown’ with a chemical reaction via water or gas, FillFoam is air blown and then the cells are hardened.
– No Heat is created during installation
– Safe to install at any rate or quantity
– Can absorb water from overburdened soils
– Immune to seasonal changes
– Hydro-Insensitive / UV-Insensitive
– Variable Densities of 10-50 PSI on site/same material
(12 – 60 Cubic yards per hour depending on equipment)
– Highly Flowable over 500 ft
– Lightweight & Strong
– FillFoam can be re-excavated if necessary
Fillfoam has been certified to NSF/ANSI/CAN-61. This verifies that our products are safe for use in and around drinking water and other water sources in the United States and Canada through ALS-Truesdail Laboratories. This is a significant milestone in our continued growth and success of our company and of our partners’. This certification shows our commitment to providing our customers with the highest of quality product along with the peace of mind that you are providing your customers with a clean, safe, and sustainable solution.