FILLFOAM™ IS IDEAL FOR ANY VOID FILLING APPLICATIONS. PUMPED AT FULL VOLUME, FILLFOAM DOES NOT LOSE VOLUME WHEN PUMPED IN CONFINEMENT.
Without the bi-product of heat, FillFoam is a safe and fast way to fill voids and cavities quickly and with limited access. Unlike Polyurethane that is ‘blown’ with a chemical reaction via water or gas, FillFoam is air blown and then the cells are hardened.
– No Heat is created during installation
– Safe to install at any rate or quantity
– Immune to seasonal changes
– Hydro-Insensitive / UV-Insensitive
– Variable Densities of 10-50 PSI on site/same material
(10 – 60 Cubic yards per hour depending on equipment)
– Can flow long distances, hundreds of feet to many miles
– Lightweight & Strong
– FillFoam can be excavated if necessary