FILLFOAM™ IS A COMBINATION OF OPEN AND CLOSED CELLS. IDEAL FOR ANY VOID FILLING APPLICATIONS. PUMPED AT FULL VOLUME, FILLFOAM DOES NOT LOSE VOLUME WHEN PUMPED IN CONFINEMENT.
Without the bi-product of heat, FillFoam is a safe and fast way to fill voids and cavities quickly and with limited access. Unlike Polyurethane that is ‘blown’ with a chemical reaction via water or gas, FillFoam is air blown and then the cells are hardened.
– No Heat is created during installation
– Safe to install at any rate or quantity
– Can absorb water from overburdened soils
– Immune to seasonal changes
– Hydro-Insensitive / UV-Insensitive
– Variable Densities of 10-50 PSI on site/same material
(12 – 60 Cubic yards per hour depending on equipment)
– Highly Flowable over 500 ft
– Lightweight & Strong
– FillFoam can be re-excavated if necessary